Wednesday 1 January 2014

My tops of 2013

Every tv channel or magazine or newspaper seems to be doing the top 10 books, songs, films, shows etc of 2013 so I thought what the hell why not join the phase but instead of doing top 10 I'm just gonna do my top 5...

Top 5 books I read:

1. The Great Gatsby
2. 1984
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. 'Our Class' (it's a play but I'm sure I can still count it in)
5. Before I Die

Top 5 films:

1. Silver Linings Playbook
2. Les Miserables
3. The Great Gatsby
4. Frozen
5. Side Effects

Top 5 songs:

1. Roar
2. 22
3. Pompeii
4. Chocolate
5. Let It Go

Top 5 tv series:

1. New Girl (with nick and Jess together I'm able to look past the bad writing in this season)
2. Girls
3. Glee (the quarterback episode was so sad and emotionally brilliant that it brought the show into the list)
4. The Originals (with the ridiculous storylines in the vampire diaries I much prefer watching klaus)
5. Orange Is the new Black

That's all for now

Cheerio,
Emma
X

No comments:

Post a Comment