Monday 6 January 2014

New passport, new places

It's always so exciting when you get something in the post, even if it's just your monthly bill from the bank, when you see that letter or parcel with your name on the front you can't help jump up and down a little well I know I certainly do. I ordered a new passport weeks ago and it only just recently arrived, it's not very interesting and very possibly the least blogged about thing ever but I was genuinely so excited to receive something I did a little celebration dance :)


Now I feel that I've got this I need to jet off to loads of exotic places so I've created a list of places I want to visit by my 21st so that's in a year and a month. Here it is:

Paris
California
Figi
Germany
New Zealand
Hawaii
Morocco
Mexico
Kenya
New York (I've already been but it's my favourite place ever so it was a definite for the list)



If I get to any of these places I'll let you know but that's just been added to my resolutions :) speaking of resolutions as I mentioned in one of my other blogs a main one of mine is to teach myself the piano and it's going really well! Can't do left hand yet but I'm getting the hang of the melodies so I'll keep you updated with that, how is everyone keeping up with their resolutions? 

I've also been applying for loads of journalism internships so fingers crossed I get something so I can pursue my dream as a broadcast journalist :) I would literally love to get an internship in London so I'll let you lot know how I get on with it!



That's all for today,

Cheerio,
Emma
X

No comments:

Post a Comment