Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year

It is officially 2014...and in the best of British spirit the weather is awful:

 

So how did everyone spend their New Years? 

I stayed at home with my parents in proper Bridget Jones style and simply drank wine with them. My brother and I created some cool harmonies with his guitar and that was about it...mental I know. But it was a lot of fun, I got to have a bunch of proper conversations that may have been stirred by the alcohol but wouldn't have happened any other way. We live in a suburban area so at midnight were in the middle of the neighbourhood fireworks, I couldn't really see much because there was a tree and I'm really short but it heightened the atmosphere.

So...as with every new year I'm gonna ask the same question you're going to get asked hundreds over times over January: 
What are your New Years resolutions?

Some classic examples are:

Lose weight

Join a gym

Stop dating pricks etc.

Here are mine:

Join a weekly exercise class at the gym

Become a definite size 10 by June

Do work and essays as soon I get them instead of last minute

Get a job

Teach myself the piano

Update blog every day

So you know the drill, just comment or send me a tweet @ezmaar of what your resolutions are I'm always really intrigued

I'm off now,

Cheerio,

Emma
X



No comments:

Post a Comment